Friday 13 September 2013

Experimenting With Photoshop






the reason I chose the theme of using pastel colours was because I like how the colours are bright but they have this misty texture to the colours. It's was quite easy to fill the shapes in with the pastel colours I had chosen. It was a bit tricky to get the colours of the 'fruit' to not clash with the background. For the background I had chosen a picture that corresponds with my theme. However for the border it is a different image but it is still linked with my theme. The most challenging part of this activity was trying to get a picture and use it as part of my fruit bowl picture. 
Overall, using photoshop has developed my understanding of the product and I now know more functions of the program.


I hope you enjoyed this mini blog.
Until next time, bye bloggers x

No comments:

Post a Comment