Thursday 27 June 2013

Why I chose media studies

I chose media because I would like to be a journalist or a dentist when I am older. Media studies would make me more qualified to become a journalist. As a result media will give me the qualities I would need to have a career in journalism. During this course I hope to get along with everyone and produce good pieces of work. I want to learn how to edit videos as one day I would like to create short films. In these lessons I hope to expand these skills. I will work hard in every lesson to achieve my best I can so I can pass this GCSE course. It will help me with my literacy skills; I can use the skills in other lessons to. In history I can analyze a source like I analyze an article in media. Overall I want to have fun in these lessons. I want to make some new friends in this class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment